What you'll need:
- Old toothbrush
- Tweezers or pliers
- Large mug
- Oven gloves
How to make it:
- Remove all the bristles from the toothbrush with tweezers or pliers.
- Boil water.
- Keep water boiling, put toothbrush in water for five minutes.
- Remove toothbrush with tongs, bend to desired shape.
- If toothbrush doesn't bend enough, submerge again in water.
- Remove brush and bend as much as possible.
- Place bent toothbrush in bottom of mug to hold it's shape while it cools.
- Pour cold water in mug and remove your new bracelet.
- This craft requires fishing the hot toothbrushes out of boiling water and bending them while they are still hot. Be sure to use a simple toothbrush for this, it seems the fancier, and more high tech the toothbrush the stronger, and more difficult to bend. We had luck with the classic REACH toothbrushes.